PNC Financial Services, Pittsburgh PA:
Technical Project Manager II – MIS Commercial Lending: April 2011 – August 2012
- Worked as a Technical Project Manager for three BASEL projects (Wholesale Banking Initiatives), as well as several other Technology Initiatives producing project documentation, running and organizing meetings, monitoring risks and schedules, ensuring issues are fixed, and reporting to senior management.
Management Associate: January 2009 – March 2011
- Managed and worked on three to four six-month rotation projects linked to strategic business plans and exposure to the major PNC Technology Business Segments
- Faced with the challenge of integrating today’s technologies with new business models to deliver best-in-class solutions to business problems.
Information Security Intern: June 2008 – August 2008
- Managed a project, “Gen Y in the workplace” to evaluate if the institution is fit to attract, manage and retain this generation..
- Worked directly under privacy director to re-engineer the company’s privacy program changing (if necessary) the program documentation.
- Working on different projects to analyze company’s and the industry’s current risk areas with regards to Data Security and Privacy.
Cepstral LLC Pittsburgh, PA
Software Support Engineer June 2007 – December 2007
- Solely developed a database-driven Support Ticketing system originally based on eticket open source code, to suit the needs of the company with Mysql, PHP, and HTML, Handling support tickets for the company by either answering them, or forwarding them to the appropriate departments.
Carnegie Mellon University Pittsburgh PA
Desktop Support Assistant: September 2007 – December 2007
- Initialized hard drives, installed operating systems and applications and coordinated backups.
- Performed troubleshooting and documentation for Windows-Based OS