Promotion and Tenure Review Committee: October 2013
- Graduate Student member of the promotion committee of a Tenured Associate Professor to Full Professor.
Eye Tracker Lab Manager and Tour Guide: January 2013 – Present
- Managed all equipment and gave lab tours to students and visitors of the Information Systems Eye Tracker Lab.
ACADEMIC PROFESSIONAL SERVICES
CSCL Conference Submission Reviews:
- Reviewed short paper submissions for CSCL 2015 Conference.
CSCW Conference Submission Reviews:
- Reviewed 4 poster submissions for CSCW 2014 Conference.
CHI Conference Submission Reviews:
- Reviewed Work-In-Progress Papers for the CHI 2013, 2014 and 2015 Conference
- Worked with professor to review full paper submissions for the CHI 2013 and 2014 conference.
AWARDS and HONORS
- 2015 Carnegie Mellon Presidential Fellowship Award
- 2014 Carnegie Mellon LearnLab Annual Learning Science Workshop Recipient
- 2014 CRA-Women Grad Cohort Workshop Recipient
- University of Maryland, Baltimore County Graduate Assistantship
- Carnegie Mellon University Heinz School Scholarship
- Lincoln University International Scholars Scholarship
- Lincoln University Presidents Exemplary award January 2004 – December 2006
- Lincoln University Certificate of Excellence in Calculus and Programming
- Lincoln University Richard H. Parson’s Calculus Award
- Lincoln University1st Prize Computer Science, Science Fair 2005
- Lincoln University Concert Choir Scholarship
- Project Management Professional Certification (PMP)
ORGANIZATIONS AND AFFILIATIONS
- Association for Computing Machinery (ACM)
- Project Management Institute National and Pittsburgh Chapter (PMI)
- National Society of Black Engineers (NSBE)
- Carnegie Mellon Heinz School Alumni Association